My Favorite Things
1. Prep Rally by DryBar $23.00
It's like a leave in conditioner and detangeler in one.
2. Milani Baked Blushes $7.45
The colors are amazing, a little goes a long way.
3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser/Concealer $6.79
This concealer is still my fave still 3 years later. No more dark circles.
4. L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation $ 10.99
The best foundation for everything. It's lightweight med-full coverage and lasts all day long.
5. Unicorn Slipper $9.99
I just love them. They are cute and cozy.
6. Fresh Brown Sugar Polish $67.00
This is amazing during the winter when my skin gets dry and it smells amazing.
7. Samsung NX Mini White Camera $220
This is a great camera for family pictures or selfies. No filters needed.
8. Mossimo Supply Co. Target Black Booties $37.99
These are the only black boots I can wear that I can walk, run and dance in. They are so comfortable and stylish.
9. Ardell Natural Demi Whispies Lashes $3.89
My almost everyday lashes. I wear them about 6 times before I throw them away. Sometimes more.
10. Layer Cake Malbec Wine $16.99
Well because I love wine and Malbecs are currently my fave. Loving this one currently.
11. Q Sushi Westlake Village, CA
My new favorite sushi place, it's local and their food and drinks are amazing.
12. Emma J. Company Jewelry www.emmajco.com
Love her style. Trendy but classy. It's all handmade